1. Greet visitors at front reception desk in a professional and pleasant manner.
2. Receive incoming phone calls and emails.
3. Scheduling sales appointments & installations.
4. Invoicing orders, Filing, Processing Payments.
5. Respond to voicemails.
6. Account Management.
Job Specifications and Skill Sets:
1. Basic computer knowledge: word, excel, internet, email, facebook.
2. Punctuality and dependability with minimal supervision.
3. Willingness to learn new skills and expand knowledge base.
4. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
5. High Energy: Positive approach to challenging, sometimes fast-paced environment.
6. Phone with picture & texting capabilities.
7. Neat & clean appearance and good grooming – Business Attire “Dress for Success!”
8. Full-Time Mon-Fri, 9:00AM-5:00PM
1 year office experience
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Type a minimum of 55 words per minute (wpm).
Bi-lingual: in English and Spanish a huge plus, not required
Landscaping and/or Artificial Grass experience is a plus, not required
About Us: The fastest growing synthetic turf company in Southern California, Elite Artificial Grass has quickly become one of the top installation companies around. As a relatively young company, there is a lot of room for growth for any new or existing employee eager to climb the ranks.
Email your resumes to marketing@EliteArtificialGrass.com
back to career opportunity listings